Sunday, January 24, 2010

It's MAGIC!!!

Mike and I truly believe in magic. You don't believe? Well this magical little stuff has saved our lives and quite possibly our sons' lives as well (because without the magic of duct tape, I've wanted to kill them).

Remember this problem:

(Picture taken in September 2008)

It only got worse! The brothers are the epitome of 'Monkey see monkey do'. With that said, you could only imagine the mess that any two boys could get into with their diaper off. I don't need to paint the picture for you of the mess. You could only imagine the sheets we've had to change, the walls we've had to clean, the disinfecting of the cribs and mattresses, shampooing the carpet, Don't forget the loads of laundry, the number of times my boys have taken bathes right after nap time and the smell. I swear I'm a good parent and I'm with these guys most of the time. But when I'm not, the magic of duct tape it there.


It's worked so well for the the twins we thought we'd use it on the baby! He started sucking his thumb. I don't understand why he doesn't know that it's bad for the son of a dentist to suck his thumb. Oh well, it's magic!!!!

8 comments:

Warburtons said...

I love it!!! that is so awesome!!! Such cuties!

Jay and Sherrie said...

Too funny! That seems to be a common denominator that I hear about twins.

Your kids are SO cute.

holmesfamily8 said...

I am so glad I never had that problem, glad there is such a thing as duct tape to fix it though! Awww, your baby is adorable and you are so mean for not letting him suck his thumb! lol Just kidding, I had 2 thumb suckers and it is horrible to get them to quit!

The Liljenquist Family said...

Oh that is hilarious! Duct tape is definitely a wonderful thing!

Jeff and Lea said...

Oh my heck! We had to duct tape our twinner's diapers too! I get ya on the whole cleaning the walls, cribs, etc... I love duct tape too!

Jen said...

I am glad I had boy/girl twins they didn't do anything like that. Although the other day they were showing each other their bums! They thought that was so funny. They are potty trained now so I can't duck tape them anymore:)

Tiffany said...

I love it. What a great idea. I had to use duct tape to keep Brynn's diapers on too. She eventually learned to get it off even with the duct tape- Houdini.

Fun to see how big your kids are. Nolan is darling!!!!

Raquel said...

That is so funny! My brother that has twin boys had to do the same thing! Your boys sure are cute though!! :) Hope they are feeling better!